TICRA Foundation and EurAAP to proceed with EuCAP 2020 travel grants
For this year’s now cancelled EuCAP, the TICRA Foundation teamed up with EurAAP to offer 10 grants to authors of accepted papers.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting all of us, we will not have the chance to congratulate the recipients in person, but we are pleased that together with EurAAP we have agreed to proceed with the ten travel grants as planned in spite of the unfortunate cancellation of EuCAP 2020.
Congratulations to the 10 recipients of the TICRA Foundation-EurAAP travel grant:
- Polina V. Kapitanova, ITMO University, Russia
- Hisham Ashraf Ali Amer, Zewail City of Science and Technology, Egypt
- Guillermo Álvarez Narciandi, University of Oviedo, Spain
- Reza Gholami, University of Toronto, Canada
- Jeantide Said Camilleri, University of Malta, Malta
- Ville Tiukuvaara, Carleton University, Canada
- Lizhao Song, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Mstyslav E. Kaliberda, National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Dariia O. Herasymova, National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Christophe Granet, Lyrebird Antenna Research, Australia
See the EuCAP website for more information.