GRASP student edition
Become familiar with the basic functionalities in GRASP. And best of all, it's free.
The GRASP Student Edition is a reduced-functionality version of the professional GRASP. It gives you the chance to become familiar with the software, and it can help you analyze many realistic antennas.
With the GRASP Student Edition you can:
- Define single and dual reflector systems with parabolic, hyperbolic, ellipsoidal and flat surface shapes
- Define reflector rims as circles, ellipses or rectangles
- Illuminate the reflectors with a number of analytically given feed patterns, including Gaussian beams
- Perform PO and/or GO-UGTD analysis of single and dual reflectors
- Display pattern cuts and 2-dimensional grids
Note: if you experience problems downloading the Windows version in Google Chrome you can right-click on the blue button > Copy link address > paste link address into a new tab or window. And it should start downloading.
Download GRASP student edition
To install the Mac version, unzip the file and drag the GRASP-SE application to Applications.
Jakob Rosenkrantz de Lasson
- Predicted and Measured Antenna Patterns of the European Large Deployable Reflector
- A Doubly Curved Modulated Frequency Selective Surface Sub-Reflector in a Dual-Band (Tx/Rx) Multiple-Beam Reflector Antenna
- RF Modeling and Measurements of a Reflectarray for Synthetic Aperture Radar for Earth Observations