GRASP student edition
Become familiar with the basic functionalities in GRASP. And best of all, it's free.
The GRASP Student Edition is a reduced-functionality version of the professional GRASP. It gives you the chance to become familiar with the software, and it can help you analyze many realistic antennas.
With the GRASP Student Edition you can:
- Define single and dual reflector systems with parabolic, hyperbolic, ellipsoidal and flat surface shapes
- Define reflector rims as circles, ellipses or rectangles
- Illuminate the reflectors with a number of analytically given feed patterns, including Gaussian beams
- Perform PO and/or GO-UGTD analysis of single and dual reflectors
- Display pattern cuts and 2-dimensional grids
Note: if you experience problems downloading the Windows version in Google Chrome you can right-click on the blue button > Copy link address > paste link address into a new tab or window. And it should start downloading.
Download GRASP student edition
To install the Mac version, unzip the file and drag the GRASP-SE application to Applications.
Jakob Rosenkrantz de Lasson
- Determination of Manufacturing Tolerances using Uncertainty Quantification for the Realization of a Dual Circularly Polarized Elliptical Feed Horn
- Determination of Manufacturing Tolerances of a Feed Horn using Uncertainty Quantification
- Large Reflectarray for SAR for Earth Observation: RF Design and Measurement Correlation