GRASP student edition
Become familiar with the basic functionalities in GRASP. And best of all, it's free.
The GRASP Student Edition is a reduced-functionality version of the professional GRASP. It gives you the chance to become familiar with the software, and it can help you analyze many realistic antennas.
With the GRASP Student Edition you can:
- Define single and dual reflector systems with parabolic, hyperbolic, ellipsoidal and flat surface shapes
- Define reflector rims as circles, ellipses or rectangles
- Illuminate the reflectors with a number of analytically given feed patterns, including Gaussian beams
- Perform PO and/or GO-UGTD analysis of single and dual reflectors
- Display pattern cuts and 2-dimensional grids