I need to optimize reflector antenna designs
TICRA represents the benchmark for reflector antenna analysis. Nothing else comes close in terms of speed and accuracy. That’s why we are the go-to solution for every major player in the satellite industry.
To help you achieve fast and accurate reflector antenna design, we have a skilled team of engineers available to assist with your engineering tasks as well as product training.
- To help you meet your specifications, our experts can design and analyse a wide range of reflector systems for you. Compact antenna test ranges (CATR) with high performance quiet zones are also within our expertise.Contact
- Sometimes you have the reflector antenna already and need a new feed horn for a specific frequency band. Our experts can design for you smooth, as well as radially and axially corrugated horns for your specific antenna system, which will comply with your electrical and mechanical requirements.Contact
- The performances change when the antenna is placed in its final environment, for example, in the vicinity of other antennas, solar panels, or spacecraft walls. Our experts can provide you with a detailed scattering analysis that very accurately matches the performance you will see in the final environment.Contact
- TICRA has developed a unique and dedicated analysis and optimization tool for the design of periodic and quasi-periodic structures such as reflectarray and FSS. Using this tool, our experts can optimize reflectarray and FSS designs for you to achieve performances that meet your specifications.Contact
- Sometimes an instruction manual isn’t enough. That’s why we offer software training tailored to meet your specific needs. For the new employee, training can help shorten the learning curve considerably and for specialists, training offers the opportunity to keep up with the latest technology.Contact
- All new software licenses include one year of Technical Support and Maintenance, TSM. This service includes expert help in the use of the software with 24 hours response time from Monday through Friday as well as immediate access to new features and enhancements when a new software version is released.Download brochure
Contact our application expert
Your project may be complex, but we keep things simple. If you have any questions about our software or services, or you need expert consultancy, we are here to help.